Friday, August 27, 2010

trying so hard not to whine

I am supposed to be getting a grant to cover my tuition and books so I can go back to school full-time this semester. Which starts tomorrow for online classes, Monday for on-campus classes. The financial aid still hasn't shown up in my student records account so that I can register for classes.

Talked to the fin. aid person yesterday. The aid should have shown up before now and she didn't know why it hadn't. Bumped the problem up to her supervisor, with vague assurances to check my student account last night or today, and it should be there.

Yeah, still not there.

<sigh> Why can't things just go the way they're supposed to?

I'm trying to think of this as just a small bump in the road but it's getting hard to not be discouraged. Maybe I just need to learn to not rely on anyone else to get to where I want to be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment