Monday, September 6, 2010

Really? Am I really that interesting?

Apparently I am so fascinating to other people that they feel the need to keep tabs on me. It's a bit more complicated than that. It's really closer to cyber-stalking and harassment. Oh, not to mention credit card fraud and identity theft. And yes, that was reported to the police, with names of suspected perpetrators.

So guess what? If you know who I really am, good for you. If you want to keep playing childish games, once again, good for you. You got what you wanted, however the hell that turned out for you. If you really think that filling my inbox up with spam, or checking to see what I order online and get delivered will make you happy, or a good person, who am I to care?

You see, I have a life. I have people who care about me and support me. I can look in the mirror and face myself every day. I know I am a good, kind, loving person.

You are inconsequential to my life now, but apparently I'm rather important to yours.
 
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment