Monday, December 26, 2011

2012

It's right around the corner. Time to start reflecting on the past year, and continue to plan where I want to be and what I want to accomplish in the new year.

It's going to take longer than I have at the moment to sum up last year. There was several setbacks, but there was also a lot of forward motion. A lot of big changes happened in 2011, for me. I expect 2012 will hold still more changes.

It wasn't until the end of 2009, and the beginning of 2010 that I began to truly appreciate the fresh slate of a new year. 2009 was a year that just needed to be done with, and I was fortunate enough to have some real new beginnings as 2010 started. That allowed me to see the new year as a fresh, clean slate with me being the one with the colorful chalk, drawing and planning a wonderful new future, filled with adventures.

And now I'm seeing 2012 that way, a blank page that I can fill with the colors of adventures, love, and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment