Sunday, January 22, 2012

woman vs toilet

and I'm pretty sure woman wins! I won't know for sure until I can figure out a way to get the corroded and stuck on nut and bolt from the old handle off so I can put the new handle on, but I'm reasonably sure that I replaced the innards of my toilet tank and fixed the drip. Okay, except for the handle, I know I replaced the parts. I just haven't been able to test for drips, yet.

I need to stop at Home Depot on the way home from work tomorrow and pick up something to get the bolt off. I'm thinking hacksaw. :D

All-in-all, not a bad weekend. Much too short, and I'm really not ready yet to face another week at work. But I'm hoping Monday brings really good news on another front, so I do have that to look forward to. I so need to put my own job search in high gear. I don't know how much longer I can deal with clients who can't find the Internet Options>Tools on their browser. Oh well, at least I haven't had to ask anyone if there's a blue lower-case e in the upper left corner of their screen lately...

And no, I'm not kidding. Happens on a regular basis. Yes, still. Now aren't ya glad you're not working as tech support? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment