Thursday, December 9, 2010

woot! exempt from another final

So all that's left for this semester is to take the final for my math class. WoofreakinHoo! It's been a really long semester, and I haven't enjoyed it that much. I'll be glad to have it done with.

Some of it was the courses themselves, some of it was the instructors. But I think a lot of it is my impatience to get on with my life. I want to jump to the next step in my plan but I'm not done with the school phase yet. I've got two, maybe three more semesters to go, depending on what courses are offered, when. Hopefully my original plan will work out, and I'll  have my degree at this time next year. I need to talk to the adviser again, and file my degree plan. But that can wait until January, because after I take this final, I'm done thinking about school for a while. Oh, except for selling back my books. That I'll do next week. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment