Sunday, August 28, 2011

rather unsettling weekend

No question about it, I had a meltdown Saturday night and it was the first one I've had in quite some time. Up until about 3 hours before I ended up curled up in my bed crying, I had been in a great mood. Then, I wasn't and I'm not exactly sure why. I could just feel my mood go downhill.
And then...the tipping point. One last small issue, on top of all the other small issues, and that was it. It was meltdown time.
Now it's Sunday night, and tomorrow morning I have to head to a job I've learned to not particularly like, but I'm in a better mood now.
See, unsettling.
Maybe it's a case of finally seeing that all I've done this weekend outweighed the crap I couldn't do. I don't even care why right now. I'm just glad I'm in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment