Saturday, August 6, 2011

rolling with the punches

so here I am, on a perfectly wonderful weekend with my boyfriend, and during a bit of downtime, I decide to check some of my "social" networking sites.

yeah well, turns out one of them shows you who looks at your profile.

*sigh*

yep, the ex or someone using his name searched for and looked at mine.

I so did not need to know that. I really didn't need to know that this weekend, and especially not today.

he walked out on me 2 years ago, and in doing so gave up any rights to check up on me, be concerned about me or in any way, shape or form, know about my life. it's just none of his damn business.

yeah, I know. it's a public networking site, I agreed that people could see my profile when I signed up for it...blah, blah, blah...

but I don't want to know that 2 years after he left, the ex is still looking for stuff about me online. I just don't want to know about it. I found out months after the fact that not only he but his psycho bitch from hell OW was reading what I wrote on SI. sure, that's another public online forum, and god knows there are thousands of people on any given day that I don't know about reading what I write. same thing goes for the blog, except the thousands part.

knowing that the ex and whore deliberately went looking for what I wrote - that's what makes it different to me. it wasn't to help me, it wasn't to empathize or try to understand the utter devastation they caused in my life. no, it was to keep tabs on me. it was to use what I was posting against me, as if in some strategic defense. it was cyberstalking.

and now, 2 years later, I can't help but feel that here we go again. I really hope I'm wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment