Wednesday, March 23, 2011

this is it

I'm really heading back into the world of working for a paycheck.  I had an interview last week, and they called me with an offer today.  Obviously, I've accepted. :D 

It's been almost 19 years to the day since I last had a paying job outside the home.  I've been so incredibly fortunate to have been able to spend so many years at home with my kids.  But now it's time for things to change.  As necessary as this one is though, it is a good change.  It's a change I wanted to make, and one that I not only had a say in, but I got to steer the ship in this direction. 

It's still a huge change, exciting but nerve-wracking, which is why I'm still awake when I should be sleeping, seeing as I now have to get up at o'dark thirty four days a week, starting tomorrow. Eek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment