Sunday, March 25, 2012

moving and combining the blog

I figured out last night that I could import both blogs onto wordpress into a single blog, and keep my original post dates. So I'm moving, Now both Overcome by Sorrow and Overcame the Sorrow will be in the same place, under the same username, so people will know it's me.

Everything through last night's post is moved already, but I still have some changes and adjustments to make. I'm not loving the templates over there but I know that's something I can figure out. So far I've got the blog posts in categories so you'll know which blog they came from, but I'm still working on tags, and getting my links up, and so forth. It's a work in progress, just like me. :D

Click here to find the new home for Overcame the Sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment