Saturday, April 16, 2011

flattered, or icked out?

went to a college open house/tour day with my two teenage sons, and while I was walking around the campus with them, I got checked out by a group of 5 college boys. As in, boys not much older than my 19 year old. (see, potential ick right there :P)

Now, if I had been with teenage girls, I'd get that it wasn't me these boys were looking at. But there were no teenage girls around, and this was more than obvious. I saw all of their heads turn towards me at the same time. Seeing as they had been behind us as I went up a flight of stairs, then they walked on another path that got them ahead of us before I saw them look, I would surmise there had been some discussion.

Really not sure about being flattered or icked out at this point...

Honestly, all I could think at the time was I sure hope my sons are as oblivious to this as they seem to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment