Sunday, April 3, 2011

scatterbrained

I hope it's just because my brain is on overload with learning the new job, but I feel like I've been even more scatterbrained than normal. That is not a good thing. So far nothing catastrophic has happened. I think the worst thing has been that I forgot to pay my internet/u-verse bill. Good thing for me that AT&T has plenty of ways to remind me. lol

What bugs me more though, is that I've thought of several good things to write about, but couldn't do it at the moment I thought of them, and now I have absolutely no idea what those thoughts were. All I remember is thinking "oh, this would be great for the blog." 

I guess this is why people tweet instead. sigh. I think I'm much too wordy for twitter, though.

Okay, off to write up a to do list, so I don't forget to do something important like have clean clothes to wear to work next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment