Friday, April 8, 2011

just....move

Went out for a hike this morning while my boyfriend had to attend work related meetings. I’ve been feeling antsy since I started working, but haven’t quite figured out the whole new life/work schedule yet, so this hike was good for me in more ways than one. It showed me that one of the things I’ve been antsy about is getting more physical activity than I’ve been getting. So now I know I need to make exercise more of a priority than I have been, and I
need to create an after work schedule that works for me, rather than just letting it happen. I think my bike is calling me.

Back to my hike now, though - I had my camera, and was trying to find some interesting nature shots to take, on different settings, so I can keep learning about my camera and photography. I'll have to wait until I get home to see how the pictures came out, since I'm mostly shooting raw instead of jpeg.

When I first made plans to meet my boyfriend for this weekend, I had visions of how good it would be for us. I didn’t realize how much I needed this weekend, for me, so I can be better for the “us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment