Monday, July 25, 2011

Mondays suck...

yeah I know...not exactly earthshattering news. lol but I felt the need to share, anyway. :p

if today was any indication, this week is going to drag.

weirdly enough, I got to work today to discover that my supervisor moved her computer to another desk. we had been sitting in the same corner of the office since I started, at a 90 degree angle to each other. I've been feeling like she's constantly looking over my shoulder, even when I know she's not. I guess she was feeling it too, because she moved to a smaller desk, but one that's slightly hidden behind a new partition.I can't say I blame her. The whole sitting in the middle of the fishbowl where everyone can see you all the time is very draining. I'd love to have some walls or a cube to call my own.

Oh well, at least I have a little bit of separation, and a lot more work space to now call my own. It may not be much, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment