Saturday, July 23, 2011

on the subject of...whine

I'm feeling whiny. It's my own damn fault. PMS is rearing its ugly head because I've been feeding it with a lack of exercise, way too much caffeine, and lots of not healthy eating. Add in some financial stress, a really messy house I don't want to clean, people that I love and are important to me that I worry about, plus the too hot summer weather and yeah, that's a recipe for PMS disaster where I'm concerned.

I wanna run away. Or replace my vehicle. Or eat some chocolate. Or at least go shoe shopping.

Okay, so I really want to do all of the above. Not going to happen. (See "financial stress" mentioned above.) Except maybe the eating chocolate part. :P

I know that whining isn't going to help anything. I know that this too shall pass. I know that over all, I have a pretty positive outlook for my life. But I still have this overwhelming urge to whine. I hate PMS.

Ugh! Sometime really soon I'm going to need to pull up my big girl panties again and take control of my life again, instead of drifting on auto-pilot. I'm getting too whiny for me to listen to myself anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment