Saturday, February 25, 2012

interesting question, mom...

talked to my mom tonight, getting caught up, and I mentioned I went to visit my boyfriend last weekend. She already knew, I'm sure, because my sister would have told her. But anyway, after I mentioned it and brought up my boyfriend, my mom asked me when I was getting married again.

Funny, in the 4+ years I was with ex before we got engaged, I don't recall my mom once asking when I was getting married. She may very well have, and it's just I don't remember. It's been a long time.

Anyway, I was more than a little surprised that my mom asked me that. I'm taking it to mean she approves, not that I need her approval. But it's nice to know my family likes my boyfriend enough that they wouldn't object to me marrying him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment